IMPORTANT NOTICE: READ THIS CAREFULLY; BY CREATING AN ACCOUNT, REGISTERING OR UTILIZING THE HAUTE SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- HAUTE SUPPLY CO (“COMPANY”, “WE”, “US”) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE AND CHANGE THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS BELOW MAY RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT..
As part of thehauteapp service, we provide downloadable client application on mobile platform (“the application”) for your use in connecting to the Service. The application would require a compatible device for use. So long as you comply with these Terms, we grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Application, solely to access the Service; provided however that this license does not constitute a sale of the Application or any copy thereof, and as between the Haute supply co and you.
You are responsible for maintaining security of your account and password. The company cannot be held liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You are responsible for ALL the content and activities that occurs under your account. You may not use the service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Your login details may only be used by one person i.e. a single login shared by more than one person is not permitted. You must be human, accounts registered by ‘bots’ or other automated methods are not permitted.
You may access the service data via the Application Programming Interface (API). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third party product or service that accesses the service is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third party products or services that access the data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the service via API may lead to the temporary suspension of your account’s access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- The service is offered with a free plan with a few set features. If you need more than the free set features, you will only be able to continue with the service by paying in advance for the additional features. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in the plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There would be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability of such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies or duties, excluding only Nigerian (Federal or state) taxes. Where required, the company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit to those taxes to taxing authorities.
- You are solely responsible for proper canceling of your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account anytime by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- All of your contents would be immediately inaccessible from the service upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all this contents would be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information cannot be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there would not be any prorating of unused time in the billing cycle.
- The company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service would result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or access to your account, and forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The company reserves the rights at any time from time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently any part of the service with or without notice.
- Prices of all services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided anytime by posting the charges to thehauteapp site or service itself.
- The company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
- All contents posted on this service must comply with the copyright law
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The company does not prescreen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the service.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Technical support would only be provided via email.
- You understand that the company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service or the company
- You agree not to reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, or access the service without the express written permission of the company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or the Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical written or other abuse(including threats of abuse or retribution) of any service customer, company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service , including your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (i) Transmission over various network; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other service customers. We would however notify the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level usage may negatively impact the performance of the service to other customers.
- The company does not warrant that (i) the service would meet your specific requirements. (ii) The service would be interrupted timely, secure or error free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. (iv) the quality of any products, information, services or other material purchased or obtained by through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or inability to use the service (ii)the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from the service (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data (iv) statements or conduct of any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute the entire agreement between you and the company and govern your use of the service, super ceding any prior agreements between the company and you (including but not limited to any prior versions of the Terms of Service)
- Questions about the Terms of service should be sent to email@example.com
Any new features that augment or enhance the current service including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service after such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
The privacy of your data is very essential to us. We’ll only ever access your account to help with a problem or kill a bug. We’ll never open any uploaded files unless you ask us to. We log all access to all accounts by IP address, so we can always verify that no unauthorized access has happened for as long as the logs are kept.
When you sign up for thehauteapp, we ask for your name, email address and a unique password. That’s just so that you can personalize your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates or other relevant information. We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we wont use your name in any marketing statements without your permission either.
When you write thehauteapp with a question or ask for help, we’ll keep that correspondence and the email address, for future reference. When you browse our marketing pages, we’ll track that for statistical purposes (like conversion rates and to test new pages and new app designs). We also store any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as it makes sense.
- To provide products or services you have requested with your permission.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding legal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of out Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Thehauteapp won’t hand your data over to law enforcement unless a court order says we have to. We flat-out reject requests from local and federal law enforcement when they seek data without a court order. And unless we're legally prevented from it, we’ll always inform you when such requests are made.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. The database backups are also encrypted. Data isn’t encrypted while it's live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it), but we go to great lengths to secure your data at rest
When you cancel your account, we'll ensure that nothing is stored on our servers past 30 days. Anything you delete on your account while it's active will also be purged within 30 days (up until then it's available in the trash can).
Thehauteapp may update this policy once in a blue moon — we’ll notify you about significant changes by emailing the account owner or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.